This weekend I had some fun in the kitchen experimenting with my Quest Bars. It seems that there are an infinite number of things you can do with these bars. As if they aren’t tasty enough eaten straight out of the wrapper ;~)
The best part about using these bars as base for recipes is that they save so much time. I dont know about you, but I’d rather not spend my entire day in the kitchen. Dont get me wrong, I love baking and coming up with new recipes but if my life is anything like yours then there are never enough hours in the day. Between working full time (and then some), contest prep, and everything else, being able to create a delicious and healthy recipe quickly is a huge plus.
This recipe fits the bill and I’m sure if you give it a try you’ll be as impressed as I was! Besides who doesn’t like Cheesecake??
(nutritional facts provided at bottom of recipe)
- 1 Brownie Quest Bar
- 2 tbsp. light cream cheese (or non-fat)
- 2 tbsp. plain, non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp. liquid egg white
- ¼ tsp. vanilla extract
- 10 of Raspberry Chocolate flavored Sweet Leaf liquid Stevia (you may want to add more of less, depending on how sweet you prefer your cheesecake)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine all ingredients (except Quest bar) in mini food processor or whisk thoroughly with fork if you don’t have one.
- Heat Quest bar in microwave for 20sec.
- Divide bar into 3 silicone cupcake liners in cupcake tin, pressing into bottom.
- Spoon batter evenly on top of you Quest “crust”.
- Bake for approx. 15 mins. Cheesecakes should be firm when ready but not yet browned on top.
- Let cool and enjoy!
- Note: You can double or triple the recipe and keep the extra in the freezer. Just let them sit out for a few minutes or pop in the microwave to enjoy later!
- Nutritional facts (for entire recipe, 3 cheesecakes): calories: 281, 27g carb, 12g fat, 29g protein