Take Your Physique to the Next Level
Get 1:1 Coaching with Melissa Edmonds
So, you want to know the secret to getting a strong & sexy body?
... and keeping it?
Here’s a little secret that most fitness magazines & popular coaches won’t tell you… working towards (and maintaining) an amazing body shouldn’t consist of rigid meal plans and double-day cardio sessions! You shouldn’t have to give up all the foods you love to get results. And most importantly, you shouldn’t be forced to follow a cookie-cutter meal plan that some “big-name” coach charged you thousands of dollars for.
Each person is unique and requires something built specifically for them if they want to get the best results possible. A real transformation is not only physical but mental, and a good coach will make sure your plan takes this into consideration as well.
Here at ProShape Fitness, I focus 100% on my clients and their results, both physically and mentally. Having a healthy relationship with food and your body is a grossly overlooked element of many fitness programs. So, whether you’re looking to compete in a fitness competition, get stronger, or simply drop a few pounds and feel comfortable in your skin, you’ve come to the right place!
- Individualized macro-based nutrition plan with adjustments throughout plan (100% custom to your body & goals)
- Cardio adjustments throughout plan
- Customized Training plan
- Video demos included for every exercise
- Recommended supplements
- Unlimited email support for questions & concerns
- Bi-weekly check-ins (includes progress photos, weight, measurements, questionnaire etc.)
I want to thank Melissa for managing my nutrition and cardio. She has been an absolutely amazing partner in my health and fitness journey. After cycles of competition diets, we have managed to increase my metabolism and I've gained strength exponentially. I have balance now. Her prescribed macros have saved my life. As of today, I’m healthier than ever.Joanna
Melissa’s approach has made this a reasonable journey to tackle! I am thankful to have her as a coach! The check-in’s and feedback are great and very detail oriented! I receive a lot of one-on-one attention with plenty of support. I've lost inches and have managed to increase my strength.Kim NPC Bikini Competitor
How Does It Work?
Select your desired program from the options listed above
After clicking "APPLY" below you'll complete a short inquiry form. After reviewing, I'll contact you with further details and necessary materials
After competing your detailed assessment, I'll get to work on your program. You'll be provided with everything you need to reach your goals! We'll work together closely throughout the program to make sure you're on track and successful!
Who I Work With
- Dedicated & ready to put in the work - I'll give you all the tools you need, but ultimately it will be up to you to execute the plan. Expect some tough love when needed!
- Experience counting macros - I provide macro-based nutrition plans, not meals plans. If you haven't counted macros before that's ok, but you'll need to learn the basics to get started.
- Looking for long-term results, not a quick fix - If you're looking for a crash diet or to lose a lot of weight in a very short time period, I'm not the coach for you. My clients health will always be my #1 priority.
Frequently Asked QuestionsHow many clients do you work with?
To ensure that I can offer every client adequate attention, I take on a limited number of clients. For this reason I like to make sure we are a good fit before we start any coaching program together.
While this is not required, I do recommend having access to a commercial gym. I can design at-home workouts but you may reach a certain point/level where you'll need access to additional equipment.
For local, in-person clients I work with all levels. If you're not local and wish to do an online coaching program with me, I recommend having some experience with the basic compound lifts (squat, deadlift, push-ups etc.).
Varies based on your goals, availability, fitness level etc.. You'll complete a detailed assessment which will help me determine the proper training frequency.
You can read all about my viewpoints on fitness & nutrition on my 'about' page. I highly recommend reading that page before applying.
Pricing varies based on the program you select.